Congratulations Card

Hello dear friends! Hope you are spending a nice week. I am so happy today as I will share a new card with rainbow color combo (Who doesn’t love rainbow!)
Thanks to AAA Cards Challenge for inspiring me to make this one.


Supplies: Origami stamp by Hero Arts,  Ranger's Archival ink, Superior Watercolour 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Wishing you all the best.

Love,
Sadia

I will join the following challenges:

AAA Cards Challenge







 


Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. This is superb Sadia. I adore all this white space and then super placement of the birds and so very creative to get all the rainbow colours in these tiny spaces-love it! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birds and a fabulous CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card....love your Origami birds. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful CAS card in rainbow colours! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ă…sa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbows on the birds! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment