Flower Bloom

Hello everyone!... Here I am back with another floral card. I must say I loved making this one.


Steps of card making: 
1. Firstly, I took a white card paper and stamped on it with background letter stamp using black ink and then water colored it and also used few touches of alcohol marker for blending.
2. Then I made flowers and leaves using flower and leaf dies. I used white and red colored cardstock to make the flowers and leaves.  I also cut a red paper lace using lace metal dies.
3. After that I assembled and pasted the flowers and leaves on the center of my stamped card panel.  Then I pasted the red paper lace diecut on the top of my card panel leaving 2 cm space.
4. Then I pasted the card panel on a white card panel to create a layer, and then attached the whole panel on a red card base.
5. Then, I pasted a sentiment on the red lace, (which I stamped earlier with red ink and cut using tag dies).
6. Then I put pearls on the flower centre and finished my card.


Materials used for this card:
Red card base
White and red cardstock
Floral dies
Leaf dies
Lace dies
Tag dies
Sentiment stamp
Background letter stamp
Water color
Alcohol marker
Black ink pad
Half pearl

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will like this card. Stay home, stay safe.
See you soon,
Sadia

Linking to:
A Bit More Time to Craft #113
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge
Simply Create
Crafty Creation Challenges - (#408) - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams Challenges - Add a flower
The Flower Challenge challenge-43

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. very pretty card, has a vintage feel with the printed text bkg.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback, btw the background is handmade with stamping and water coloring and marker.... :)

      Delete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment