Get Well Soon Card

Hi there! I really really really pray and hope for everyone to stay healthy and happy. Made this card for a crafter friend who is feeling sick for few days.


I tried to make a card making tutorial for the first time. My first time is not that charming 😛 but, I hope I will be able to do better next time. 


I hope you will leave a comment saying how I can do better, or anything, any kind of response will be appreciated.      

See you soon,
Sadia.

I also would like to join the following challenges: 






Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Love the stencil design you used Sadia and all the embellishment on the card must be handmade by you? I love the bright yellow flower. Your first attempt at making the tutorial is a great effort indeed, thank you for sharing. Keep it up and perhaps a music in the background would be nice too. Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge and best of luck.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for your kind appreciation. Yes,I made those embellishment. Thanks for all the love. Hugs ❤❤

      Delete
    2. Your most welcome Sadia. Stay safe and stay creative :) Hugs xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card. Lovely cheerful colours and pretty elements.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I hope your friend liked it. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation ❤.
      Yes he liked it.☺

      Delete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment