Let Magic Happen

Hello crafty souls, I hope you are doing great. I came back on blog after few sick days. 

So here is my new stamping card which took only few steps to make.  


Card-making steps:
1. I took a white card panel and at the center of it I spread purple and violet water color. 
2. Then I stamped the image on the colored part and added white dots with white ink pen.
3. After that, I simply added the sentiment magic on my card panel.
4. As a finishing step I just  added the card panel on a violette card base.  

Materials used in making this card:
1. Clear stamp from crafters companion
2. Rangers black ink
3. Superior water color
4. White gel pen
5. Local card paper        

I hope you liked the card. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Stay safe and blessed.
See you soon,
Sadia.

🎀 Find me on Instagram

Participating in:  

Casology I hope I will have my magic in September. 
  




Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Sadia, this is such a pretty design! I love the soft purple and how you used it to ground your main image.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really means a lot.

      Delete
  2. There is something magical about a black silhouette on a pretty splash of color! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind feedback. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment