Flower CAS Card

Hello dear crafty people, I hope you are passing a good time. Today I am on blog to share my new card, which I made using flower digi stamp. 


I printed the flower image on 200 GSM  cardstock paper and then colored them with spectrum noir turquoise tri-blend marker. So, to color the images I only used three shades of turquoise color. Then I fussy cut the flower image with scissor. I also printed the sentiment and colored it with the lighter shade of turquoise marker. 

Then I took a white card panel and pasted the flowers and sentiment on it, I also added matching color sequence on the card. And then finally I glued the white card panel on black card base and finished my card.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by. 
See you soon,
Sadia

I am joining the following challenge:

AAA CAS cards : 177 



Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. lovely! I love ur neat n clean cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love your colour choice! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation 💙

      Delete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment