Peony CAS Card

Hello, there crafty people! Today I am here to share a new quick and easy CAS card. I made this CAS card using an embossing folder and a peony Digi stamp. 


At first, I partially embossed a white card base. Then I colored the flower image with alcohol markers and adhered it on the plain part of the white card base. Then I adhered a printed sentiment just because with foam dots. With this card, I am joining the Stamplorations CAS Challenge and Timeout Challenge. For timeout challenge I interpreted the word QUICK as time saving, I made this card in very simple steps which took only a few minutes. 




Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. This is stunning. I love how you used the embossed panel for just half the card. Then your colouring is amazing and perfect placement of the image and adding the sentiment in black holds it all together. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation. Stay safe.. ❤️

      Delete
  2. This is really beatiful, one of your best CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, you always inspire me. Hugs ❤️

      Delete
  3. Love the pop of red against the white base -- awesome CAS card. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming by. Stay safe ❤️

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous - I love the partial embossing on the card base - it adds the perfect texture detail to your perfect CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossed texture paired with the pretty red flowers. Beautifully CAS. Thank you so much for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment