Origami Butterfly CAS Card

Hey crafty friends! It's Sadia here to share a quick and simple card made with a beautiful origami butterfly stamp from Hero Arts. Today I am going to show you how to make a time saving, simple and clean card. 


Instructions:
  1. I took a white cardstock paper and stamp the butterfly images with archival black ink. I colored the butterfly images with a spectrum noir turquoise tri-blend marker. To show the fold I used two shades of turquoise blue. After that, I fussy cut the butterflies. 
  2. I then cut out a 5.6″x4″ white card base and draw three black lines on it. Then I adhere the butterflies at the ends of each line with a foam dot to give it a bit of dimension. 
  3. To finish, I stamped the sentiment celebrate on the card.
I hope you enjoyed my CAS card. Thank you for coming by today. Have a great day!

I am joining the following challenges:



Post a Comment

6 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment