Eid Card

Hello there! Came here to share the first Eid card of 2021. After a month and few days Eid will come (depending on the appearance of moon). I hope I will make more. 

I used recycled navy blue pattern paper from tissue box and handmade flower to make this card. I really love how it turned out...I hope you will to.



Thanks for stopping by today. Wish you a beautiful day. 

See you soon,
Sadia.


Joining the following challenges :

Stamplorations CAS Challenge - April


Addicted to CAS : Flower


Happy Little Stampers : Anything with dies



Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Yes. I love it too. Your colors are so dramatic. And I love tissue box recycling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak for the 12th...

    Lovely Eid card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment