Hello friend!

Hello there. Welcome to my blog. I am here to show you my latest card,  which is actually a remake of my old card. You will find so much changes in these two cards. 

New Card


Old Card 


Followings are the major changes I made on the new card:

*Instead of pattern paper I used stencil for card background.

* I didn’t know how to shape the die cut flowers before, which I did in this card.

*As this is a monochrome card I used matching ink to stamp the sentiment. 

* I change the placement of embellishments on this card


Thanks for coming by today. I hope you liked my remake. Have a nice week. See you soon.

Love,
Sadia.

Checkout my Instagram to see more posts.

Joining the following challenges :
















Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. I love the newer version of this card! Great stenciled background and gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards, I love both versions! thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soft stenciling behind your gorgeous layered flower Sadia!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stenciled off set partial background for your pretty flower, Sadia. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous remake Sadia. Love the colour choice and soft stenciled background for your beautiful flower. thanks for adding to our Stencil Gallery at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever way to find inspiration - to re-make your "old" cards. Loving the extra white space and added dimension of the re-make. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with lovely colors, thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sadia for being chosen the winner of the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. I loved your beautiful redesigned card. Be sure and claim your $20.00 prize from Shery:-)
    https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2021/05/april-winners.html#more. Hope you play with us again at STAMPlorations. June is our last month, then we have the Summer off and will be back again with all the challenges in October. Plenty of other special features thru out the Summer months. Enjoy your win...Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you so much Nancy. Sure I will enjoy the upcoming challenge together with you. Hugs 💜

      Delete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment