You are remarkably made

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great Tuesday!  It's been more than a week since I shared my last post with you. Hoping you will love to see me back with this new card.

I used freebie image from Pinkfresh Studio to made this card and this sentiment was also a freebie from Sandhya Iyer. I used alcohol marker for coloring the floral and leaves. And for the background vellum I used light pink ink pad.

That’s all for today! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a nice day!

See you soon,
Sadia.


Linking to:

Pinkfresh Studio June Challenge:Used challenge colors



Casology Challenge : Strength


Stamplorations June CAS Challenge



Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Naturally we are happy to see you! Such a beautiful card. Love the way you used the vellum, lovely and soft and a nice contrast with the wonderfully coloured flowers. Fab to see you at CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the leaves and flower are part of the frame. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment