Eid Card with Altenew Supplies

 Hello there crafty people, I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Today I will share a slimline card I made for the Altenew April Inspiration Challenge. I usually make monochrome cards but the Altenew color challenge always inspires me to use different colors in a card. 

The first card I made for this challenge is a slimline Eid card. I used the following things for this card:


I started this card with die cutting all the needed pieces using mentioned die and then colored them with mentioned Altenew crisp dye ink pad. Then I assembled the flower and leaves and adhered them to the card front using liquid glue. 

Next, I stamped the sentiment 'Mubarak' using both Parrot and Lagoon crisp dye ink to create a dark green color.

After that, I die-cut the letters on foam to add them under the paper letter die-cut to give a dimension and then created the word 'EID'. Then I attached the sentiment on Mubarak using liquid glue and I also used a scale to keep a straight line.

I added green shades of dewdrops to decorate the card as a final touch.  

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like my card. Stay safe and craft with your heart!

Love,
Sadia


See more crafty inspirations on my Instagram Blog Facebook Pinterest


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment