Thank You Card

 Hello crafty friends, welcome back! I hope you are having a great day. Today I am sharing a Thank You CAS card.


Supplies:

Altenew Craft A Flower Buttercup Die Set, Crisp dye ink cube
Stamplorations Bubble Stencil

Thanks for coming back to my blog today. Hope you liked my card. Stay safe and keep crafting.

Sadia




Thanks for coming by today, I hope you like my clean and simple card idea and get inspired by this. 

Stay safe and craft with your heart! See you soon,
Sadia

Linking to the following challenges:







Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. So pretty! I love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big ole dots for the background with the pretty rose! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral card. I love the big does and that gorgeous rose. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment