A Monochromatic CAS Card with Botanical Illustrations

Hello there, crafty souls! Sadia is back today, and I'm excited to share a brand-new clean, simple, monochrome winter vibe card. In today's card I used  Clear Dew Drops, Fairy Dust Dew Drops, and River Blue Mini Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest Creative.

CAS Card

The masking technique is a very useful technique for creating one layer card, however today I will show you how can you upgrade your one-layer card with a bit of drama by using dew drops and a hand-cut flower image.

To start the card I attached two washi tapes to my card base to create focus, then I did ink blending on that part with distress ink. After that, I stamped a leafy branch image from the Altenew Botanical Illustrations stamp set on that part. Then, I stamped a flower image from the same stamp set on white paper and colored it with a blue and ash water-based pen, and fussy cut it. Consequently, I attached the fussy cut image on the branch part of the card. As a final touch, I Clear Dew Drops, Fairy Dust Dew Drops, and River Blue Mini Dew Drops to the card.

I hope the tutorial was helpful to you. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions. Enjoy your crafty life and take care.

See you soon,
Sadia

See more crafty inspirations on my Instagram Blog Facebook Pinterest


Joining the following challenges:







Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment