Everyday There’s Hope

Hi there! I hope  you are doing great. Today I am here to share my mixed media wall hanging project.

In this wall hanging I recycled a identity card (cardboard made, conference ID 🙃) for the main base. 
The corrugated paper panel was also recycled from an used box. 
I used acrylic, poster and water color to color this whole project.
I am a huge fan of cutting dies. Here on this project I made flowers using die-cut. The leaves, birds, branch used on this mixed media are die-cut. 
Button and shaded yarn were used for hanging of this crafted piece.


I was inspired by the color scheme of Splashy Mix Challenge #April  and the the theme of my project was based on the word everyday and birds by More than Words Challenge



I would also like to join to: 



Thanks for stopping by on my blog.
See you soon,
Sadia 





Post a Comment

21 Comments

  1. Oh this is fabulous! I love that you recycled something to make this! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous monochromatic piece! I love all the upcycled materials. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your monochromatic wallhanging is very beautiful !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation ❤ stay safe.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!
    Thank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
    Social Media Ambassador,
    Dheepika Vasudhevan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing..
    Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hanging piece! Better using recycled products :) Thank you for join us at MTW xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation. ❤

      Delete
  7. Blue is my favourite color, and this is very nice well done, Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too... 💙
      Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

      Delete
  8. Very nice!💕 Thanks from MTW! Yulia:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 recycling! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful wall hanging with diecuts. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again
    ShylaaFounder @ Splashy Mix challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..Great work. Upcycling is so appreciated. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment