CAS Card

Hi there! I hope you ate staying safe and healthy.
Today I am here to show you my new card, which I made a few days ago.


Materials I used to make this card are followings:
* White card base (scored it to give some dimension)
*Blue cardstock for paper flower making
* Flower and leaf dies
* Water color pencil for coloring the leaves
* Lastly, a sentiment stamp and black ink pad.

Some more photos:

I hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by. 
See you soon,
Sadia

I would like to join the following challenges: 
 





 

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. So very pretty and certain to please the recipient. I love that blue bloom. And the little touches of scoring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciation. Stay safe. ❤

      Delete
  2. Really nice card, thanks for joining Altair Art challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. śliczna praca i piękny kwiat, dziękuję za wspólną zabawę z Altair Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczna praca. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Altair Art :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment