Monochrome Blue Card

Hello, dear crafty souls, I hope you are doing great. Today I am here to share a tutorial of my new creation a monochrome blue card with lace border cutting dies. I chose light blue shades for this piece, these colors seem to me to be the best match for this lacy borders.


Card making Steps:
  1. Firstly, I took a white blank square card and light blue card panel matched with the size of the lacy border dies
  2. Then, I die-cut two blue shades of the lace border. 
  3. Next, I attached the light blue card panel with liquid glue to the blank card.
  4. After attaching the card panel I placed the dark blue lace at the top and then selected the light blue lace position below it.
  5. Then after selecting the position I attached both of the lace border on top of card panel with liquid glue. 
  6. I then attached a light blue handmade paper flower to the top left corner.
  7. Then as the final step, I added a stamped sentiment 'Sending Hugs' on top of the card. 
Materials used in this card are:
  1. Card paper (white and shades of blue)
  2. Create a card garden dies by crafters companion 
  3. Hand made flower (made using flower dies)
  4. Sentiment stamp
  5. Archival black ink pad
  6. Liquid glue
I hope you liked my card and my tutorial helped you learn how to make a quick and easy card. If you have any other queries please feel free to comment below. Thank you so much for reading my blog. Hope to see you soon. Stay safe.
Yours,
Sadia

Linking to:





Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I cannot stress how much I love this card 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foo is stressed about this card, and so am I! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment