But first Coffee

Hello there, I hope you are doing great. Today I am here to share my new card.
Who doesn’t love coffee! So from the love of coffee I made a coffee card.


To make this card I followed simple steps.

1. I made pattern paper using coffee cup stamp. 
2. Then I colored (coffee color 😀) the coffee cup with alcohol marker.
3. Stamped the sentiment 'But first coffee' on a piece off white paper and then colored the edge of it. I used extra paper under the sentiment to create dimension
4. I wrapped some twine on top of the pattern.
5. After that I attached the pattern I created on the card base. 
6. Then glued the sentiment on the panel to finish the card.

Materials: 
  1. Card base (coffee color) 
  2. Card panel (white card paper)
  3. Coffee stamp
  4. Sentiment stamp
  5. Black inkpad
  6. Marker
  7. Shaded coffee color twine
That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by.
See you soon,
Sadia   


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment