Peony Card

Hello dear crafty people, wherever you are  I hope you are well and safe. 
Today I am here to share a new peony card with you. This days I am very much into stamping, and I really enjoyed while making this card.         

Card making Steps: 
  1. At first I stamped the peony flowers on white card paper. 
  2. Then colored the flowers and leaves with watercolour pencil. 
  3. Afterward, I cut the flower and leaves using coordinating dies.
  4. Then paste them on the white card panel.
  5. Later I stamped the sentiment  in between two flowers.
  6. As a final step I pasted the card panel on a white card base using liquid glue. 

Used materials : 
  1. Peony flower stamp by crafters companion
  2. Sentiment stamp
  3. Watercolor pencil by faber castell
  4. Archival black ink pad      
  5. White card base and card panel.
  6. Liquid glue  
I hope you liked my card and the tutorial helped you. Thanks for visiting my blog. 
See you soon,
Sadia.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment