Best Wishes!

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a peaceful time. I am on blog today to share a new card, I made using Altenew Happy Pomegranates Stamp. I made this card for A Year In Review Challenge 2020 by Altenew, and I was inspired by May months' theme to create this card.

When I started making this card I didn’t know I will create one flower by attaching the small flowers' cutout.  As I was trying to assemble the mini flowers, I thought of decorating them in a circle to see what happens. So, here is the result of that curiosity. It left me giving a feeling on the last day of the year 2020 that I should try more, or I will never know. 


Thanks for visiting my blog today. Wishing you all the best for upcoming days. Stay safe and well.
Yours,
Sadia.

Find me on Instagram to see more posts 🧡

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Truly fantastic!! Love how you took one image and turned it into a gorgeous flower! So glad that you show the Year in Review Challenge! Well done, Sadia! I love your thinking-outside-the-box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation. It really means a lot to get such an inspiring feedback. ❤️

      Delete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment