Decked Out Decoration

Hello beautiful souls! I hope you are having a great day today. I am here today to share a decoration piece, something that I don’t usually make. 

But as Altenew is hosting a new contest, called Decked Out Decorations Creativity Inspired Home Decor Contest 2020, I couldn’t resist myself from trying to create one home decor piece.


And yes again I used Happy Pomegranates Stamp. Nowadays you are watching me using this stamp set a lot, I really love this versatile and unique stamp set, and I still haven’t finished using all of it. 

Used Supplies: 

  1. Altenew Happy Pomegranates Stamp
  2. Black alcohol based ink pad 
  3. Alcohol marker 
  4. White gel pen
  5. White cloth
  6. Hoop 


Thank you so much for coming by my blog. I would love to know your thoughts on my projects. Stay safe and cozy.

Warm Regards,
Sadia.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment