Fall Card

Hello beautiful souls!  I hope you are having a great day. So the cards I am sharing today is inspired by Fall theme Altenew Inspiration Challenge .


Supplies :
Altenew Whimsical Flower Arrangement stamp, sentiment from Enchanted Irish stamp set,  Tsukineko Ink pad, Shuttle Art alcohol marker,  Robin's Nest dew drops. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hope you liked my card. Stay safe and keep crafting.

Sadia

See more crafty inspirations on my Instagram Facebook  Pinterest




Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I am in love with your card! The overall design is stunning, and I especially love the way you did the background. Just gorgeous! I will be trying that on my next card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! It means a lot. Would love to see your card.

      Delete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment