Hugs

Hello crafty souls, I hope you are having a great day. This is Sadia back here with a new inspiration post. Here I will show you how you can make a simple card look elegant with Robin's Nest Dew Drops. 


  1. At first I stamped flower and leaf image on a white card paper.  Then colored the image with watercolor. After that I cut out the stamped flower and leaf.
  2. Then I die cut  the word HUGS using black card paper.
  3. After that I took a cream white card base and arranged my flower and leaves and the sentiment on it.
  4. To finish off, I added dewdrops to adorn my clean and simple card.

Supplies:

Concord and 9th Clear stamp, Tsukineko Inkpad, Altenew Water Color, Spellbinder Alphabet Dies, Hyacynth Dew Drops



Linking to:







Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment