Tea Card

Hello beautiful souls!  I hope you are having a great day. Sadia here with you today and  I am going to share a new card with you which I made for The Robin's Nest.


Supplies:
1. Card base and card panel
2. Stencil
3. Tea cup and Sentiment dies
4. Violet gradient ink pad and Clear embossing ink pad
5. Matching dew drops

Instructions: 
  1. First take a white card panel and use the stencil on it using clear embossing ink pad and then brush violet gradient ink on the panel. 
  2. Then diecut the tea cup and color the inner diecut portions with violet ink. 
  3. Diecut the sentiment 3 times and attach them together to make the sentiment look bold.
  4. After that attach the diecuts on stenciled panel.
  5. Attach the panel on the card base.
  6. Finally, add dew drops on the card to make it pretty. 
That's all for today, I hope you liked my card. For more don't forget to visit the following sites.


I am linking this card to Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop



Post a Comment

2 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment