Autumn Leaves Card

 Hello crafty souls, I hope you are having a great day. I am back here with a new inspiration post. Here I will show you how you can make a simple card look elegant with Robin's Nest Dew Drops.


Supplies:

  1. White card base
  2. scoring tool
  3. Altenew best buds stamp set
  4. Altenew watercolor essential 12 pan set
  5. Altenew antique Silver crisp embossing powde
  6. Heat tool
  7. Sprinkle Mini Dew Drops  

Instructions 

1. Take a white card base and score three lines in the middle of the card front

2. Then stamp your sentiment in the middle of your card base with embossing ink and pour embossing powder on it and then it. 

3. After that paint with watercolor on white paper and then stamp and heat emboss two leaf images. Then cut those two images and place them on the two corners of your card.

4. As a final touch adhere Dewdrops to the card.


Thanks for visiting,  I hope you like my card. Stay safe and craft with your heart!
Sadia


Linking my card to:





See more crafty inspirations on my Instagram Facebook 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment