Dew Drops on Mandala Card

Hello beautiful people, I hope you are having a great day. It's been a while since my last post on blog. Today I am back here with a new inspiration post. Here I will show you how you can make a mandala card with Robin's Nest Dew Drops. 



Supplies:

  1. Black Card base
  2. White card panel
  3. Lisa Horton Crafts Mandala Stamp
  4. Tsukineko black inkpad, Altenew clear inkpad for embossing
  5. Altenew white embossing powder 
  6. Wow Embossing Heat tool
  7. Obsidian Diamond Dew Drops
  8. White Tear Drops


Tutorial:

  1.  Firstly, take a white card panel and stamp a mandala with black ink on the middle of it.
  2. Decorate the mandala outer side with Obsidian diamond dewdrops and white teardrops as on the card photo.
  3. On a piece of black paper stamp the sentiment you want to put on with clear embossing ink and heat with white embossing powder.
  4. Then adhere the sentiment in the middle of the mandala
  5. On the final step, adhere to the card panel on a black card base.



I love this card so much that I couldn’t help but took a photo of this with my matching outfit and here is that photo, where I am holding this card.



Thanks for visiting today,  I hope you like my card. Please leave me a comment if you do. Stay safe and craft with your heart!
Sadia

See more crafty inspirations on my Instagram Facebook 


Joining in the following challenges :









Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This is a stunning card Sadia-I adore the all those gems and how you have paced them so delicately and keeping the card all black and white adds such a dramatic look-fab to see you at CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white of this mandala... so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges and CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment