Happy New Year!

Hello, there crafty people! 

Today I will share cards I made for Altenew A Year in Review Challenge 2021 (April Challenge) and Time Out Challenge #204 - New.

 

At first, I stamped the flower image from Best Buds Stamp Set with Altenew Deep Iris Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube and leaf image with Altenew Lagoon and Parrot Crisp Dye Ink. Then I colored the stamped flower image with color pencil and on one leaf image, I did ink blending and I decided to leave one leaf image without coloring. After that, I fussy cut the images. Then I die-cut one white paper lace using Creative Edges: Lace Die and did another lace cut on the card panel.  Then I adhered the flower image and leaves images with foam tape and white glue to the top of the card panel. I then cut my happy new year sentiment after printing and glued it on a glitter foam stripe and glued it on the card panel. After that, I glued the card panel on a white card base. As a final touch, I added a few dew drops on the card. 


Used Supplies:

  1. Best Buds Stamp Set
  2. Creative Edges: Lace Die
  3. Tsukineko MEMENTO Inkpad: Tuxedo black
  4. Altenew Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube: Lagoon, Parrot, Deep Iris
  5. Goodluck stationary color pencil
  6. Robin's Nest Neon Blue Mini Dew Drops
  7. Printed sentiment
  8. White card paper and blue glitter foam

That's all for today, I hope you liked my card. Thanks for visiting me!


See more crafty inspirations on my Instagram Facebook 










 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I love the lacy edges you added to your panel - it adds so much elegance to the design. Your bloom is so pretty too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment