New Year Card

 Hello crafty souls, I hope you are having a great day. I am back here with a new year's card.

Used Supplies:

  1. White card base and card panel,  white and purple paper for die-cutting  
  2. Altenew creative edge lace die and 3D poinsettia flower die 
  3. Purple inkpad
  4. Printed Happy New Year sentiment 
  5. Glitter dust and half pearl for flower making 
  6. Purple Hair Dew Drops
  7. Purple Mini Dew Drops
Card Instructions :
  1. At first, I die-cut one purple paper lace and did another white lace cut on the card panel using Altenew Creative Edges: Lace Die. And then I colored white lace on a panel using light purple ink pad blending.
  2. After that, I attached a purple paper strip on the back of the white card panel just above the lace. And then attached the purple lace on top of the white lace.
  3. Then I die-cut the flower pieces on purple paper and glued them together and used some glitter dust on the flower petal and put a half pearl on the flower center.
  4. I then prepared the printed sentiment by attaching purple paper on the back of it. 
  5. After that, I attached the card panel on a white card base. And glued the flower and sentiment on the card panel.
  6. As a final touch, I glued Purple Hair Dew Drop and Purple Mini Dew Drops on the card.


Thanks for visiting today,  I hope you like my card. Please leave me a comment if you do. Stay safe and craft with your heart!
Sadia


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I am loving the beautiful shades of purple and die cuts on your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Cherish Every Moment